Browsing articles tagged with " Sunset Metal Pictures"
WE BELIEVE 1 PICTURE EQUALS 1000 WORDS. With so many years of experience, there is no other BETTER way to explain our work without these pictures.
These below pictures are taken after the contracts have been signed and production has started. In these pictures you can see:
- INSPECTION OF THE GOODS
- SHIPPING OF THE GOODS
- LOADING THE MATERIAL FOR SHIPMENT
- HOW WE SECURE THE BUNDLES SO THAT THEY DO NOT GET ANY WET WHEN IT RAINS (DURING RAINY SEASONS)
- INSPECTING THE PRODUCTION OF THE GOODS
- INSPECTING THE PACKAGING OF THE GOODS
- STOWING AND LASHING OF THE GOODS
- PUTTING DUNNAGE UNDER AND NEAR THE EDGES OF THE BUNDLES.
- WATER TIGHTNESS TESTS OF HATCHES OF THE VESSEL.
- CONTROLLING IF THE ORDER IS PRODUCED ACCORDING TO THE SALES CONTRACT
- CHECKING THE SIGNODES AND/OR NYLON LIFTING STRAPS
- ALSO OUR OWN METAL AND STEEL FABRICATION
- ETC ETC.